Happy ARTHURSday! (See what we did there?) As many of you know, back in August Red Hot launched a Kickstarter to fund an Arthur Russell tribute album. First off, if you supported us the first go around THANK YOU! Although we did not reach our goal, we believe that Arthur Russell’s story must be told. We have refocused the project and will be launching a new campaign in November on Kickstarter.
But first we need YOUR help!
This time, we want the Arthur Russell fans to be even more involved in the project. We invite you to be a part of the new campaign by sending us a video of your rendition of “It’s All Over My Face” (a classic by Arthur Russell’s side project Loose Joints). Get creative! Sing, dance, mime, do a live painting, perform the song in sign language, whatever you want! Submit your video to email@example.com and we will feature it on our social media sites during the campaign.
No profanity or nudity please, just 30-90 seconds of pure disco sexiness.
Thank you for your help and we can’t wait to see what’s all over your faces!
Call To Action: Red Hot + Arthur Russell Fans
by Cheyenne Peerson | October 25th, 2012
One Response to “Call To Action: Red Hot + Arthur Russell Fans”
Leave a Reply
- Who Is Arthur Russell?
- Jay-Z’s Groundbreaking Deal With Samsung: How Will This Affect the Music Industry?
- Red Hot’s Chrismukkah Gift Guide
- How To Survive A Plague: Behind the Scenes with Paul Heck
- Ocean’s “Channel Orange” Doing Big Things for Hip-Hop & Sexuality
- Red Hot’s 2012 Grammy Awards Show Highlight Reel
- Rio 2 Loft Party Videos
- “Unseen Power of The Picket Fence”
- Red Hot + Rio